What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect personally identifiable information (â€śPersonal Informationâ€ť) that you provide to us, such as when you purchase or modify your Smokie Pipes customer account(s), make a purchase in our store or on our website, access our website, participate in surveys or contests, or communicate with us for any reason. The types of Personal Information that we may collect from you may include your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth or age, driver's license number, credit card account information, mobile device information, profile pictures, purchase/return/cancellation information, and/or how you use our website.
Finally, we may also, in certain circumstances, combine the Personal Information we collect with the nonâ€“personal information we collect. For example, when you use our website, we may combine the nonâ€“personal information we collect with your email address.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Like many retailers, the information we collect is generally used to:
- Process your orders, payment and return transactions;
- Respond to requests for information about products and services;
- Collect information require by law (for example,
- Deliver promotional offers, newsletters, emails and social media notifications;
- Provide interactive features on our website;
- Improve the operation of our website;
- Provide you with marketing and promotional information that we believe adds value to your accounts ("Promotional Material");
- Customize your experience on our website and in other incentive programs,
- Prevent fraudulent transactions;
- Understand your needs so that we may provide you with the most suitable products and services;
- Respond to legal/regulatory inquiries; or
- Otherwise communicate with you about our products and services.
Do We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
Smokie Pipes does not share your Personal Information with third parties,
except under the limited circumstances explained below.
Service Providers: Smokie Pipes will not share your Personal Information with service providers who may provide operational or other support services to our customers, or who perform certain functions on our behalf, unless the information is necessary for said Service Providers to complete their functions. Examples of such functions include processing payments, processing rebates, distributing emails, conducting research, shipping orders, and/or providing fraud protection services.
Other Disclosures: Smokie Pipes will not share your Personal Information unless Smokie Pipes believes, in good faith that such disclosure is: (a) authorized by law or necessary to comply with a legal process; (b) required in response to legal claims; (c) necessary to protect personal safety, property or other rights of Smokie Pipes and its customers or employees; or (d) an integral part of a sale of all or part of our business, including assets, merger or reorganization.
Is My Information Secure?
Smokie Pipes is committed to maintaining the security of information under our control. As a means of preventing unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy, and ensuring correct use of information, there are administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the information we collect. Any information collected on our website is located on a secure server located behind a firewall and is not directly connected to the Internet. Smokie Pipes employs Secure Socket Layer software and password protection procedures to safeguard Personal Information collected.
Information About Children Under 18
Our website is a general audience web site and is not targeted to
children under 18 years of age.
If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us.
How Do I Contact Smokie Pipes?